Friday, January 04, 2008

Happy New Year

Well, with the new year comes a new determiation to make this blog work. I posted very poorly last year. Yes, you may scoff but I will do my best to post regularly in 2008.

I intend to change this blog's focus somewhat. It is difficult for me to focus this blog so narrowly on my jewellery business when that is only one facet of my working life. Each week I am a teacher, a tutor, a beader, a small business owner, a crafter and a student. I am going to incorporate all of these in my blog. I am building a business with my jewellery but it is only part time. I am building other things part time also.

Hopefully I will be able to organise things so this is not too confusing. I will see how I go. Keep an eye out. I'm going to be learning heaps and I hope to keep you up to date.

So all the best for you all in 2008. I hope you have as great a time as I'm intending to have.

No comments: