Saturday, September 09, 2006

New Banner

Well, I asked Anne, another Australian etsy-er to retouch my banner for me. She did it in minutes and it looks so much better. Finally a banner I'm not ashamed of. Check it out.


If you click over to my etsy store you'll see it in its full glory. I'll have to work out a way to use this on the website. Still waiting on that manual by the way.

Anne also did the avator for ClayGraphia (see link) and touched up the banner there too because the original was all fuzzy.

I have been putting together some wonderful pieces in the last couple of days. A lovely Lapis Lazuli necklace. I wish I had a camera to take a pic. I'm finally coming up with some ideas on how to use all my beads and stones that I've had for over a year.

If only I would sell.....

1 comment:

Jan Verhoeff said...

What an awesome banner! I noticed you stopped by my blog - thanks for leaving a note so I could see yours too.

This is such a great way to make friends.

Please come by and visit often.

I'm a marketer -if you need any help or just want to post a comment and leave a link - feel free to visit any of my blogs and do so!

I have one at http://opportunit101.blogspot.com that might interest you too.

Blessings,

Jan